Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a little midweek update

Its official I am retaining water! My lips have ballooned. I am hoping it is just a case of mild dehydration so I started my morning off with tons of fluids. Seriously though it is pretty funny looking. I a also retaining water in my thighs! It makes me feel a bit better that it is not fat and hopefully that means after birth I go back to normal faster!

Weather was almost 70 here yesterday. It isn't as warm today but it will be nicer agin later in the week.

Jamie will be so embarrassed to go shopping with me on Monday. I just printed out like 4 coupons. They are all for the stores he likes. Him and his stupid weight loss he needs all new jeans.

Poor little guy is running out of room in my belly! I feel him move but I can tell he is crammed in there with not much room for exercise. It does hurt more when he presses on my ribs and sides. He seems to be in the same position for a while now. Fingers crossed head down!

No comments:

Post a Comment