Tuesday, March 13, 2012

37 weeks FULL TERM

Today was double whammy Drs appointment. I had my hernia appointment first and the out come of that was I have a hernia but do not need a c section! Its just a little one that is of no concern. Then we had our OBGYN appointment. I am 1cm dilated but apparently that means nothingand it still could be weeks. I am full term now so any time now Jax can GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!!


Of all the days to have off Jamie somehow had no game on St.paddys day. He behaved himself!

I am running out of ideas of meals to make for dinner. I have gotten lazy when it comes to cooking. I hate having to go and buy a boat load of ingredients! A lot of baby books recommend making meals ahead and freezing them so that you don't have to cook for a couple days once the baby is born. One of the girls on the team told me there is a place that sells homemade meals that are frozen so I am leaning more towards that than making some myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment