Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Short but sweet


Well I am bored out of my mind sitting at the airport waiting for my delayed flight. I had a great couple of days at home but it was short and sweet. It was weird being there without any dogs. I was home because I needed to finish the second half of my IPS tests. Next week I have my first appointment with the OBGYN in Providence. I am supposedly half way through my 15th week but to our surprise when i picked up my paper work from my Canadian dr to bring to my USA dr my 12 week ultrasound was measuring big possibly making me due a week ahead of what we thought. However he/ she could just be tall like mom and dad!

Also on a side note the man who is posted at my gate looks just like the minister from I now pronounce you chuck and Larry. I am posting this on my iPad when I get home I will post some pictures but I feel to bad to take an actual picture of the man in the airport but I will try!



No comments:

Post a Comment