Sunday, February 19, 2012

33 weeks



Hunger seems to have taken over my body. I cant get enough of anything. Healthy foods are just not cutting it. I have been avoiding the freezer because Jamie bought me a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream! I hope Jamie cracks and wants pizza for dinner tonight after the game.(fingers crossed)

I have my next doctors appointment Feb 27 (week 34) I guess I go more often now. I do have a doctors appointment in march to see if this little guy gave me a hernia! Im not in pain from it or anything but we would like to know for sure if it is a hernia or a swollen gland! The joys of pregnancy.

We are going to look at some SUVS tomorrow so that Jax doesn't have to be crammed in the car or truck with the the dogs in his face. I am sure that Trivette wouldn't mind that though, I am betting he will be Jax's shadow.

I put up a little shelf so that we could mount the baby monitor camera thingy. Now I just feel like we have a pervert cam in the spare room. We have batteries in everything and all the clothes are washed. I am so bored with all of this stuff done so I have just been cleaning the house like crazy to fill the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment