Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines day! And week 32!


Happy valentines day! We arent doing anything crazy just a nice cooked dinner and relaxing night of tv watching. We had our drs appointment and as usual very uneventful. Our next one is in two weeks. Other than that not much happening here.Mom and Dad were here for a couple days it was nice. We finished our baby list!!! I couldn't have done it with our them. But now I have nothing to do! I even have everything for my hospital bag! Jamie thinks thats insane but i say its not insane if i go into labour early we will be prepared. I did gain 5lbs in 3 weeks opps! But the dr is not concerned because I am only at a total of 25lbs. I was hoping not to gain more than that but looks like thats out the window. People say I still look good because my face isn't fat yet lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment