Sunday, February 5, 2012

31 weeks/super bowl/ wasting time

Jamie is gone untill Thursday, so i have been filling my days with random things. I wander different stores and have spread my errands out to fill the week. I found the cutest canister that my mom would die for! When I checked the price on it it was only 6.99 I just about died.









Before Jamie left i made this amazing casserole meal. It was so easy and yummy we ate the whole thing. It was almost to pretty to eat. For dessert we had these Elvis cupcakes! Chocolate, bannanas and Peanut Butter YUMMY! I am for sure getting cupcakes from the same place on any special occasion!






Here is a picture for anyone who doubts that the dogs BOTH sleep with us! They are to cute to kick out though.


Rooting for the patriots!!!! Jamie can win a nice chunk of money if they do!



I read the funniest thing in a pregnancy blog. This lady listed all of these things to expect from pregnancy and one of them was giving up booze is not as hard as people think! Is she crazy, I want to cry everytime I see anyone drinking. I dont like crown royal but whenever I make one for jamie my mouth waters!

No comments:

Post a Comment