Thursday, February 23, 2012

34 Weeks........



So I gave up chocolate for lent, I am hoping I can get through it! I have been feeling great but really wish I could put on my shoes and sox with out a struggle. I caved and bought one more pair of maternity pants because I was sick of the same 2 pairs. Jax has been resting either on my bladder or diapram. So if he's not making me pee he's suffocating me!

We had our 34 week check up and all went well! I was given drugs for my sinus infection so I am over the moon!

Jamie had 3 games in 3 nights as usual so it was nice to sleep in. We traded in our truck for a family vehicle. I am so happy because we will all fit comfortably! The dogs and Jax will be happy.

Trade deadline has come and gone and we are still here in Providence I was is no mood to get a phone call and have to move!




No comments:

Post a Comment