Saturday, October 27, 2012

Preparing for the Hurricane

Last year right before we got to Providence they got hit with Hurricane Irene. People were with out power for days. In preparation for this one that is supposed to hit I stocked up. Jamie thinks I am crazy but I don't want to get left in the dark (literally). I found a really cool adapter that plugs into the car so we can charge things or use things that plug in if we have no power for several days. I did however get the jump on my Christmas cards. Jax took awhile  to pose for his picture but I got a couple good ones. Jax has his Halloween costume to go with me and Jamie it should be hilarious. There is a little sneak peek below. I chose one that I am not using. We start swimming lessons on Monday morning. I hope Jamie can make it but it will depend on what time his practice is. Walker got a tick bite and it was the grossest thing ever. I vacuumed the house top to bottom but the vet assured me I will not have an infestation. But now I am afraid to let the dogs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment