Saturday, October 6, 2012

Were Here!


Eminem 8 mile!?

Well we are all settled in in Providence. We got a place right near the mall :) Jax did amazing on the car ride and he has mastered sitting up on his own. His sleeping is getting way better also now that we have settled in. We have a great yard for the dogs and they are settling well also. The floors are carpet so they romp around pretty well. We are going to join the YMCA today. They have free childcare while I work out. I am going to do Zumba and Yoga. We will have to see if the Zumba is as good as jennys. Jamie Has a preseason game tonight. Tomorrow I believe we will be wathcing football. Jax pushes himself up from the bumbo into a sitting position! On a side note we got a hobby lobby!!! Now all i need here is a World MArket and I will be on cloud nine! I cant wait to get together with all the girls here, I wont be such a hermit this season I can drink!!! Friday is opening night but I am debating going it is vaccination day so we will see how the little guy is as long as he dosen't get a fever we will try it. It just will be a pain because it is so close to bed time for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment