Thursday, November 3, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!!!

Just a little wave hello to mom and dad!
I'm a BOY!!!


After a much anticipated wait we found out today we are having a BOY! The Tardif genes didn't let Jamie down. The ultrasound lady asked me what I thought it was I said girl within 5 seconds of stating the ultrasound she said sorry but there is a penis!!!

I gave Jamie the heads up I would ball my eyes out no matter what we were having.Now I can let the shopping begin!!!! I pretty much have decided everything I want already. Now it is itme to give the bank cards a workout and maybe a visit from both grandmas would be nice.

After reading Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy I am going to pick up the second book she wrote for once you have your baby. She is honest and to the point and it is so reassuring that I am not the only crazy emotional lady driving their hubby insane. Oh yeah and I cry for no reason.



So Fake Bake (introduced to me by Suzy) is by far the best thing right now! My skin finally cleared up so I can use it again.




And as a side note this is mostly for Taylor. I added a pic of Jens bf Sean and his halloween costume I wish he had your address so he could have stopped by your place to scare the crap out of you. Sorry it sideways but you get the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment