Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh Baby!





So I think I have finally popped! Also Jamie felt the baby move! I made him sit there with his hand on my gut for a bit but he finally felt it!! I am pretty sure that Jax takes after me he seems lazy he only got really active after I ate a chocolate pudding!

Grandma Kate sent us a package we got it today! She did break our dress code rules but I think we can let it slide this one time.I have also been receiving a package a day lately since we found out it was a boy! I put in a huge Old Navy offer mostly maternity stuff as my pants are getting snug, but Jenny's old fat pants are great right now.
Jaxons game day suit

My mom is coming for a visit on the 27th!! We have a drs appoint on the 28th so maybe she will get to hear the heartbeat.


Black Friday is fast approaching and everyone on my list can expect that there present will be purchased this day. Jamie is on the road so I plan on getting up early to dominate the stores.

We are already off to a good start on his wardrobe

Jaxon's cottage Shoes (can't wait to get him his UGGS and TOMS)

After a large fight with Jamie he would not model our new baby bag. Instead he ran and hid in the shower until I left him alone.

Jamie has tasked me to find a new outfit for Jax that goes with his cottage shoes for the summer. Ralph Lauren is looking very promising. Mom will he happy he will be "costal" just like the cottage decor.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki,
    Your belly is so darn cute. You are still not in maternity clothes!?!? I'm huge compared to you, but I guess this is my 4th pregnancy and 2nd time around making it to 21 weeks...so I do have a little on ya :) You look great!
    That's exciting that Jamie felt the baby move. Ray did the other night as well. Neat feeling huh? No words to really describe it, but one that never gets old (though I guess feet in the rib cage would get old. I hope I don't have that issue. I didn't with Joey).
    You do have a great start on clothes! I think you had a Dr.'s appointment today. Hope it went well! My next one is the 7th I think.
    Enjoying the blog...you might inspire me to do one. :)

    ~Janell

    ReplyDelete