Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Tuesday Night Ritual


I am sure most of you have heard that our obsession is the TV show Sons of Anarchy. Well as Cookie (karrie) and most other women who watch it watch it for the sole purpose of the main character Jax. So I ordered online the best onsie and little hat from the show. Baby Jax is going to look tough.

This tee is for you Karrie

There is so much baby stuff out there what do we choose! I like plain no bright baby colors and weird animal themes, thats not normal to me. That would be like Jamie wearing shirts covered in prints of little hockey sticks or me wearing a shirt with a dog pattern just because thats what we like. For some reason the plain "modern" baby stuff is literally triple the price at least. I don't understand this because research shows that high contrasting colors are what are most stimulating for babies, specifically black, white and red. (But no red for us)

I have no idea how other moms picked out what they wanted. Strollers I have learned have travel systems?! Are you kidding me! Cribs have conversion kits to "grow" with your child. Do I need things like a changing table? I look back on last year when I babysat and I never once changed her diaper on a changing table I just used the bed. Do I need a diaper Genie, or can I just throw them out the sliding door and get them later. I have yet to find a good list online of all the things that I need and don't need when preparing for your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment