Friday, January 13, 2012

28 Weeks


So I am officially entering the 3rd trimester! 12 more weeks to go. ( I am hoping only 10 left) I have an appointment on the 24th ( the day after Jamie's b-day) I believe it is just a regular check up nothing special.

The great debate we are having now is what monitor to get. There are so many out there to choose from. Jamie has his heart set on a video one so when he is at the fire pit at the cottage he can see Jax. Seriously thats the only reason Jamie wants a monitor. I cant believe how expensive they are.

I did go on the manhunt for a product here only to find out they dont have it in the US. So my mom is brining me a big canister of Penaten. (for those that dont know its bum cream). Also on a side note it is really helpful for taking the red out of zits.

For all moms out there with babies this is the best product ever. It took me awhile to find them in an array of colors but I did. The zutano bootie is amazing. It has a baby button so they never fall off! When I baby say the little girl had these and you never had to worry about cold feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment