Saturday, January 7, 2012

Heat Wave

Beautiful view from our neighborhood while walking the dogs

Yesterday it was 60 degrees!! Thats right people 60!! It is supposed to be nice all week! I love this weather. I had an emotional moment yesterday. I was in my car and just as I was pulling in the driveway a some came on that reminded me of GR. I have developed a love hate relationship with this song and I know that anyone who has been to any michigan sporting event knows exactly what song I am talking about. "DONT STOP BELIEVING" It brought back some great memories!

27 Weeks on Monday! Time is flying! All star break is coming at the end of the month there is talk of us doing something but to tell you the truth I am very content staying in Providence cooking yummy food and getting couples massages and pedicures. We will how that flies with Jamie.



27 Weeks tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment