Sunday, January 1, 2012

Perfect Weather

Funny story:

So Marc and Patti were down this weekend and for our xmas gift the got us a camera so we went to pick it out. We were looking around in best buy and we found some cameras that we really liked. Then the sales associate gave us a piece of information that completely ruled out a camera that we liked....... If you take a picture of a red head with this camera it is going to look really bad!!!! I almost died! We were all in almost in tears. Needless to say we did NOT get that camera!

We are having some crazy warm weather here on the east coast it is amazing! There isn't even any snow in the forcast. I will be happy if it never comes. We don't even have a snow shovel of car scraper yet, it's great.

I didnt make a nye resolution because I cant vow not to spend money or buy things because we have a baby on the way. There is no point in vowing to loose weight because I am supposed to be gaining it right now! I will make my resolutions once the baby is born, that can be my resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment