Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coupon Crazy


So I try to use coupons all the time and with this little bundle on the way what better time to start using them! I just received 41 dollars of babys r us coupons!!! I have also somehow accumulated about 10-15 diaper and wipe coupons! Right now almost everything is on sale online and has free shipping so I have taken advantage of that also. I ordered one of those rocking/vibrating baby chairs! The best part about it is the amazing colors it is in!! Jamie was so happy when I showed him how normal looking it is! Jamie says we may need to add an addition onto the house to store all of this stuff! I disagree I think I have been smart with my purchases so far. Getting a pretty chair/rocker for the nursery is out of the question they are way to much. We are settling for one of those ugly padded wood one!

Today my plan is to go buy one of those boppy pillow thingys and a bath tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment