Monday, December 12, 2011

One Week left before Christmas Break!

Christmas is coming! Jamie is getting excited like a child. He has had a rough week, lots of bumps cuts and bruises! The weather is still crazy nice here I could really get used to this. We still have all of our Christmas shopping to do. I have never waited so long in my life, I always have it done by the start of december. I have Jamie's gifts and my moms thats it! I hope we can power shop today and tomorrow! Maybe we go to the outlets. I am 23 weeks today. But I am confused my pregnancy book says that makes me 6 months? but that doesn't really correspond with my due date.(April 9th) Who knows. Marc and Andy Roy are coming down this weekend so it will be nice to have some visitors! I cant wait. On a side note I just put OJ in my cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment