Monday, December 5, 2011


Well we have had a lazy weekend. Jamie got a crazy bad charlie horse fingers crossed thats all it is. I actually say my belly move when Jax moved it was cool. I can't believe I a almost 6 months! It is scary to believe we will have a little person that depends on us soon!!

Under Armor so he can be just like his Dad

I am slowly trying to get everything figured out for all of his paper work once he is born. It seems confusing. I just hope it doesn't hold us up at the end of the season when we want to get home. Then I have to do it all in Canada.

My next doctors appointment is just after Christmas I am not even sure what the point of these appointments are except that we get to hear the heartbeat.



Here is a better picture of our dollar store decorated tree all lit up


Walker having a lazy day
My Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment