Monday, December 26, 2011

Home For the Holidays!



Well we made the trip to surprise our families this year. We haven't been home in over 3 years for Christmas so it was great. Of course Jamie was up at 6am to open his presents and then we were on the road back to Providence by 9. We are so thankful for all the stuff we got for Jaxon he is going to have one amazing wardrobe. It is boxing day today but they just call it the day after Christmas here. They still have great sales but I think I am over it, I dont have the will power to fight the crowds. I do have to make a trip to the grocery store and I think that will be crazy enough. Slowly but surely we are checking all of our baby stuff off the list. I will be happy to have it all bought so that I am ready and organized. I actually have so many clothes I am sending some stuff home with the next person who comes to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment